Water Babes

 It was a joyful Saturday afternoon and time well spent with my dearest girlfriend from Poland. Splish Splash we were making a dash. Mr. Donut made it debut with us that day.
We were having so much fun taking photos with my new Donut Float. I bought this amazing huge float for less than RM20 at Mr. DIY specially for this outing. We, girls wanted to have a swim and chill session over the weekend and spending quality time together. I never say no to a great swim by the pool, surrounded by beautiful hills of grennery. BTW that is Gasing Hill behind us.  Here's to some memorable shots with fun under the sun.
Oh! I love the flying donut pose so much we ended up taking aplenty.
Before jumping in the pool, we took some amazing pictures together.
Doesn't she look hot!
Wheeeee.....me and my flying donut. Let's play catch.
Her version of the Flying Donut pose.

Mr. Donut really made our day and brought so much fun for us. I first saw 2 guys with a huge pink donut when I was by this pool a month ago and decided to get one myself. Never knew this little investment could bring so much joy and fun to us water babes that day.



Can you imagine, we played for almost 2 hours by the pool. All I can say is that we had a splashing good time.

 Two heads are better than one.
Look ma! I'm Floating!
Jacuzzi Time Bonding Session. Ahhhhhh....this is life!
 Oh! No! Don't leave me Mr. Donut

Strike a pose, this beauty can be a model anytime.

We are water babes and we love to have some fun in the sun.
Wish we could have more dates and outings like this. 
I am so glad to have a friend like you, Viola.  Here's to eternity for our friendship. May it last forever.

Comments

Popular Posts