Naturals by Watsons - Argan Oil Body & Hair Care Review

Good morning lovelies. Feels good to be able to spend some me-time at home.
Decided to test Watson's Premium range of Naturals by Watsons Argon Oil Body and Hair Care.

This product range is infused with Morocco's miracle beauty elixir argon oil and wheat germ oil that revitalizes skin and hair.

The Naturals by Watsons Argan oil body and hair product range are formulated with ECOCERT certified organic Argan oil which is rich in essential fatty acids and provides necessary nutrition and protection to nourish body and hair from roots to tip. 

Naturals by Watsons Argon oil body and hair care range consist of pure natural ingredients such as Argon oil which is also known as liquid gold in Morocco. Made from the nuts of the Argan tree which grows almost exclusively in Morocco, the oil is said to have restorative and age defying effects, high in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids that can heal dry skin and damaged hair.

 The first batch of products I'm going to review are these:
1) Naturals Argan Oil Shampoo
2) Naturals Argan Oil Conditioner
3) Naturals Argan Oil Shower Gel


SHAMPOO


This light weight shampoo foams up easily giving me a rich lather for my hair. 
Rinses off easily too without weighing hair down.

CONDITIONER


I then followed by using the Argan Oil Conditioner which is rich in texture and gives my hair a silky smooth finish. After rinse, I can immediately feel the tangle free effect.

The Naturals Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner consist of 5 benefits in 1 formula :
* Nourish
* Detangle
* Smooth fizz
* Damage repair
* Strengthen

These products are also free from parabens, mineral oil, silicone, sodium lauryl sulphatre and colourant free.


SHOWER GEL
 Its transparent gel-like formula is gentle on my skin.
 I love the light exotic fragrance which is so tender and mild. 
Its formulation foams up easily. 
It is best used with a sponge which creates loads of foam (which I love).
Time to scrub-a -dub-dub



The next batch of products I tried after my shower includes: 
1) Naturals Argan Oil Body Lotion
1) Naturals Argan Oil Hair Oil
1) Naturals Argan Oil Hand Cream

 BODY LOTION
 This silky body lotion easily absorbs into my skin leaving it smooth and moisturized.
 Voila! See after it easily absorbs to my skin.

  HAIR OIL
Next after semi drying my hair, I tried the hair oil. It leaves a shiny coat on my hair and helps restores my hair's natural shine. However I find the texture slightly heavier than my usual salon brands hair oil. 

HAND CREAM

I am loving the gentle fragrance on the hand cream which leaves my skin supple, smooth and moisturized. It provides intense hydration  and protection to my hands and nails. 


The Naturals by Watsons Argan Oil body and hair full range of products are available at selected Watsons stores with the following price which is highly affordable.

- Shampoo (490ml) RM 22.90

- Conditioner (490ml) RM 22.90

- Shower Gel (490ml) RM 18.90

- Body Lotion (490ml) RM 22.90

- Hand Cream (60ml) RM11.90

- Hair Oil (100ml) RM 22.90

- Hair Mask (200ml) RM 24.90 (not reviewed above)

- Body Scrub (200g) RM 18.90 (not reviewed above)


For more information log on to Watsons Malaysia's: 

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/watsonsmalaysia

Website: http://www.watsons.com.my/


Comments

  1. It does not contain SLS but it still has a similar abrasive ingredient SLES.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts